4-8yr Olds Describing Love.
- Rebecca, age 8: When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
- Terri, age 4: Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
- Danny, age 7: Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
- Nikka, age 6: If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
- Elaine, age 5: Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
- Chris, age 7: Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
- Mary Ann, age 4: Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
Carey Mulligan, Leonardo DiCaprio. And Tobey Maguire on the set of The Great Gatsby (2013)
Eyelashes coated in a layer of frost in the sub-zero temperatures of Antarctica
I like people who have a sense of individuality. I love expression and anything awkward and imperfect, because that’s natural and that’s real. Marc Jacobs (via sundaylatte)
If I have to ask for your attention, then I don’t even want it. (via j0yless)